Your employees struggling with Type 2 Diabetes have heard it all before: There’s no way out, and they’ll always need more insulin, more finger pricks, and more procedures. But what they want to hear is this: There’s a way to reverse Type 2 Diabetes.
That’s why Totem created Fast Health. We’ve partnered with The Fasting Method to extend their diabetes reversal program to employers across the country. From customized health counseling to intermittent fasting, we’ll help your employees safely and sustainably reverse their diagnoses and stay diabetes-free.
What does Fast Health include?
Personalized Treatment Plans
Our focus with FastHealth is the treatment of metabolic syndrome through a combination of intermittent fasting and dietary modifications. Each plan is customized to the individual, and we’re always available for questions.
Our members are taught how the body processes the foods they ingest, meal timing, and historical techniques used to reverse insulin resistance. Our specialists will provide continuous supervision, support, and recommendations.
Diet Plan Resources
With a community of experts, our Fast Health program offers several resources to support employees as they make the best choices for their body. Get access to recipes, guides, access to care, and more.
Over 10% of Americans have Type 2 Diabetes, and the costs are significant for all employers. We’ve developed a turn-key employer program that helps members safely and sustainably reverse Type 2 Diabetes and remain diabetes-free without medications. Fast Health is the only employer program that incorporates both nutrition and intermittent fasting.
Research has shown that a combination of dietary changes and intermittent fasting can reverse Type 2 Diabetes for the majority of the population in less than 12 months. And almost all patients are able to get off their Diabetes medications in just a few weeks.
- We work with you to develop a targeted engagement campaign for eligible members
- With our services, all interested members go through a detailed consultation to confirm fit and eligibility
- Upon beginning to the program, the member is provided with a variety of educational materials to become acquainted with our program
- Through our program, each member meets with their dedicated health coach 2 – 4 times per month
- During sessions, our health coach provides a customized plan with a focus on “what you eat” and “when you eat”
- Each member will have continual support through our coaches and the Fast Health team
- Our dedicated portal allows quick access to coaching notes, lab results, education resources, recipes, appointment details, and a community forum
- Throughout the journey, our Fast Health program engages members through email, text, and phone to ensure program compliance and optimal outcomes
- All of our members are required to complete a baseline lab panel and biometric screening, which is then repeated every three months
- Reporting is provided on a monthly basis by our team, plus we can drill down on progress, engagement, and compliance at a granular level
“I am still so excited about the IDM Program. It has changed my life, my attitude, my mental and physical part of me. I would have never thought that I was one to fast. I have done other weight loss programs over the years only to tire or become bored with the whole concept. However, IDM has changed my way of thinking.”Glenda Perry
Resources to read (and share).
What Employers Should Know About Paid Leave Related to COVID-19
Patients vs Healthcare: the System’s Misaligned Incentives
Summary of COVID-19 Legislative Initiatives
Our clinical partners have helped 14,000 people reverse their Type 2 diabetes diagnosis to date.
Our Fast Health program is dedicated to keeping your employees informed, supported, and on the way to better health. Want to know more about getting started with our diabetes reversal program?