Healthcare prices continue to skyrocket, and payers from small employers to large public sector entities are struggling to keep up. In the midst of today’s labor crisis, how do plan purchasers and fiduciaries keep costs in check while keeping both employees and the DOL happy?
In this episode, we speak with Chris Deacon, Former Director of Health Benefit Operations for the State of New Jersey, about her success with the state’s plan and what she learned along the way, why fiduciaries are in the hot seat, and what they can do to prepare themselves.
Join us as we discuss:
- Best practices in healthcare procurement
- The challenges public sectors are facing
- Why fiduciaries are in the hot seat (and what to do to mitigate risk)
- Improving the healthcare experience
- Best practices in the pharmacy space
Chris’s research recommendations:
- The Relentless Health Value Podcast
- Revenue Cycle Management Blogs
- Amicus Briefs