HR has more influence than any other position in an organization. They have access to all the data and are having conversations with everyone from the CEO to the janitor on a daily basis.
It becomes crucial, then, to make sure HR is using that influence in the most effective way possible:
- Proactively driving change to address the current labor crisis
- Making sure the company’s workforce provides a competitive advantage
- Addressing the challenges of employer-sponsored healthcare head-on
Key takeaways from this episode:
- HR has no authority in the workplace BUT has total influence.
- Most people who don’t like to change, unless it’s their idea. This is where HR can add value.
- Your people are not coming back to work, it is time to act now before it’s too late.
- If you don’t know the rules when it comes to healthcare, you will lose.